I finished the fix, it looks much better...on the front anyway, I couldn't get all the glue goobers off the sides, so I'll have to cover that view when I plant the garden. It doesn't look different enough from noon yesterday to take another picture this morning, though.
After I finished that I did some touch up painting under the eaves...then, when I realized I hadn't remembered correctly which shade of white I had painted under there, I touched up my touch ups with the right shade of white...I think.
The only thing I have left to do outside is put on the stone paper. I looked around inside to make sure I hadn't missed anything, and the only things that I saw left to do are to put back on the piece of door trim that fell off the inside front door surround...except that I can't find it, and nobody is going to notice it's missing anyway because you can't see that spot head-on....and to put some quarter round as baseboard in the two small spots in the kitchen where you can see the wall meet the floor...except I'm not going to, because it looks okay to me as is, and nobody else is going to notice anyway.
I am sooooo close to being done! I told my boss I'd bring it in to work on Monday so everyone could see it. The mini-vacuum I ordered (not a USB vac after all) isn't supposed to arrive until Monday, so I'll have to dust it out the best I can by hand.
Oh shoot! I just remembered that I wanted to fix the mantle in the living room...you know what, forget it, I'm not doing it. Pffft.
I'd love to take a personal day so I can stay home today to finish it, but I had a temp do some work for me yesterday that I'm now going to have to spend the day today undoing, then doing right. Sigh... It's going to be another six day, 50 to 60 hour week again this week.