It's almost done, it just needs a light and the rest of the stuff to fill it....and I think I'm going to put an awning over the front window.
The mirrored back won't be so obnoxious when the shelves are full, hopefully.
There is a big glue goober smear from the scotch glasses that came in the box on the back wall above the bar so I'm going to use the artwork to cover it. The black and white group photo I printed from Glenmorangie's website, I thought it would be a neat way to tie the bar back to the box it's housed in. The advertising poster on the bottom of the mirror is for Glenmorangie as well. I'll work on framing and hanging them this evening.
I'm proud of myself for using up leftover building supplies with this project. The only purchases I made were for items to fill the bar, and that's because I usually work in 1:24 scale but built the bar in 1:12, so nothing in my stash of accessories would fit. All the wood, leather and paper came from my stash. Susan, you should notice three of those as leftover from your Halloween projects.
I took a picture of the shelving unit build in progress in case anyone is interested. I didn't want visible shelf supports so I built the unit in two layers, overlapping the joins...lego style. It took longer, but it looks exactly how I wanted.