More work on the bar...
I ended up using a red leather for the top of the bar, instead of one of the samples I showed you earlier. The brown on the front of the bar isn't leather, but ostrich leather patterned paper...the only patterned paper I had in my stash that looked right.
I started covering the seats of the stools, but I'm not liking the tan suede at all. I've got a thin black faux leather fabric that's been in my stash for years, I'm going to try that instead.
I'd like to build the shelves for the back-bar this weekend, but I don't think it's a good idea until after the bottles that will go on them arrive. I want to double-check the dimensions before I start...don't want to waste time and material building shelves that could turn out to be too short to put bottles on.