The Fairfield is now on my worktable, next to the Chantilly. She needs to be accessorized before she's finished...I was overwhelmed at the thought of all the empty bookcases when I put her away.
Thankfully the books I made that were a little too tall for the Chantilly's bookcases which I thought I was going to have to save for a 3/4 scale project fit on the bookcase in the Fairfield. Yay! Some of them are oversized coffee table books laying on their backs, but that's okay, not only does it fill the space faster but it looks like my real life bookcases.
Because the Fairfield was my first house I didn't know not to glue the bookcase in before I filled it with books. Never again!!! I remember that I did it that way because I wanted it to sit flush to the back wall and I put the baseboard on around it, but boy oh boy, it's hard to glue books in there now.
I wanted to finish making all the books so I could fill the bookcase in one sitting, varying the height and thickness of the books, but the ones I had done were starting to jump down to the floor so I glued them in before they wandered away.
When I was done with that I glued the shelves into the Chantilly's bookcase. I've been going back and forth on whether to use three shelves (books the same size as on the other bookcases) or four (the bookcases won't be matchy-matchy)...it's been driving me bonkers so I took a deep breath, crossed my fingers I was making the right decision, then glued them in. Done...it will bother me no more.
I made two more pieces of electronic equipment so the shelves have a reason to be closer together. They're not any particular kind of pieces of equipment, just equipment.