Husband cut the new window holes for me with a jigsaw, then I did a bit of fine tuning with files to fit the windows, and filled in a couple of old window holes.
I let that dry overnight, then glued the walls and floor together this morning. Because of the way the pieces fit together this kit was an absolute dream to glue! A big hooray to the HBS design team. Well done!
I need to add a second band clamp and another long clamp to my array of tools.
When the kit arrived the door was out of square and the small window was missing a pane of acrylic. HBS kindly replaced both those items for me after I emailed them pictures. Rather than discard the broken parts I spent a couple hours carefully fixing the door, and plan on fixing the window. I will replace the missing acrylic with something opaque and use it in the bathroom.
I am going to use the second door, but have a spare small window, if anyone needs it for their kit.