The paint tubes Mike sent me are wonderful, with their perfect little labels, and perfect little caps. I want some that have been used and abused, but am not going to squish Mike's. I used Rosanna's paint tube tutorial to make some of my own.
Mike's are on the left, mine are on the right. I also made a couple of bigger tubes and a can of turpentine. My printer is on the fritz, so I cut out labels from a Euro Mini's sheet instead of making my own. I used cigar labels for the paint tubes, because I am never in a million years going to make mini cigars.
I also labeled a few can blanks from my stash, for shelf filler. I put black paint around the top of one, I may or may not give other cans that detail, if needed.
I also spent a few hours yesterday with Annie Christensen's echeveria tutorial.
I had time to play while I was waiting for the next step of the interior of the house to dry. It takes a lot of pins to 'bunch up' fabric in scale....though probably not as many as I used.