I made a second bouquet, to use up the rest of the big pink flowers. Then I pulled the flowers out of the vases, mixed up some resin...vases with flowers and no water look weird...reassembled the bouquets, then left them to cure overnight.
The bouquet in the green vase doesn't look as good as it did the first time, it's lopsided. But, in comparison to the other I prefer it. It looks as if someone picked the flowers from their garden, whereas the one in the clear vase looks like it came from a florist.
Here, let me spin them around for you..
I had leftover resin so I filled a couple of glasses and a pitcher.
That is enough of that for a while, I need to move on to something else. I will come back to bouquets, because I still need to figure out peonies, but I need a little break.
Speaking of peonies, Susan texted me a picture of a painting she finished.
It's gorgeous! She told me it's from a paint-by-number kit she bought from Amazon. I split-screened my phone and bought one while we were still texting.
Before I can start that I have to deal with this. Ugh.
Husband is making a hearty quiche for brunch to fuel me.